Eno Announces 2019 Transit Senior Executive Program Roster
January 4, 2019|Alexander Laska
January 4, 2019
The Eno Center for Transportation is pleased to announce the 2019 Transit Senior Executive Program (TSE) class. The TSE Program is a year-long leadership development course centered around an intensive week-long seminar, held this year on March 4-8 in Washington, DC. Now in its 16th year with over 500 alumni, this selective program is designed to develop the next generation of public and private transit organization CEOs. Participants hear from distinguished guest lecturers, develop their leadership skills, and build connections within the transit industry.
Thirty-six students from across the country will participate in the 2019 class. Eno congratulates them on their acceptance to the program and welcomes them into the Eno network! This year’s students are:
- John Andoh, Executive Director/CEO, Central Midlands Regional Transit Authority (The COMET)
- Lacy Bell, Corridor Operations Director (BRT), Sound Transit
- Jeffrey Bennett, Associate Director, Transit Delivery Division (Head of Transit), DDOT
- Megan Blum, Director, Office of Environmental Programs, Federal Transit Administration
- Edward Driscoll, Assistant General Manager, New York City Transit Department of Buses
- Sylvester Fadal, Director of HR/Deputy Director of Business Services, Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority
- Mark Fuhrmann, Associate Vice President, HDR
- Kevin Gaddis, Deputy Chief, Metro Transit Police Department WMATA
- Thomas Goodyer, Assistant Vice President, WSP USA, Inc.
- Carla Grano, Assistant Chief Safety Officer, Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority
- Gwendolen Gray, President, G2B Consulting
- Polly Hanson, Director of Security, Risk and Emergency Management, American Public Transportation Association
- Michael Heidkamp, Acting Deputy Chief Operating Officer, Port Authority of Allegheny County
- Ruby Horta, Director of Planning, Marketing & Innovation, County Connection
- Candace Key, Attorney Advisor, Federal Transit Administration
- Benoît Lavigne, Executive Director, Performance and Customer Experience, Exo
- Ashley Liang, Treasurer, Long Beach Public Transportation
- Christine Loyer, Director, Transportation Training, TriMet
- Maggie McJilton, Executive Director, Human Resources and Organizational Development, Orange County Transportation Authority
- Heather McKillop, CFO and Assistant General Manager of Finance & Administration, Regional Transportation District
- Kelli O’Leary, Assistant Vice President – Engagement, Jacksonville Transportation Authority
- Jeanet Owens, Senior Executive Officer, LA Metro
- Geoff Patrick, Deputy Executive Director of Communications and External Affairs, Sound Transit
- Manjeet Ranu, Senior Executive Officer, LA Metro
- Vanessa Rauschenberger, Director of Planning and Marketing, Gold Coast Transit District
- Tracy Reed, Deputy Executive Director, Project Management – Facilities and LRVs, Sound Transit
- Jarrett Stoltzfus, Bid and Proposal Manager, Proterra
- William Tonis, Director of Project Controls and Systems Analysis, Alameda-Contra Costa Transit District
- Roberto Trevino, Executive Vice President, Metropolitan Authority of Harris County
- Norman Tuitavuki, Deputy Chief Operating Officer, Monterey-Salinas Transit District (MST) (APTF’s Frank J. Lichtanski Memorial Scholarship Winner)
- Erik Van Hagen, Director of Legal Services, TriMet
- Jyotsna Vishwakarma, Senior Manager, Engineering/Chief Engineer, Regional Transportation District
- David Vitezy, director general, former commissioner of transport of Budapest, Museum of Transport
- Douglas Woodbury, Vice President, HNTB Corp.
- Lisa Woodruff, Senior Executive Officer/Deputy Chief Operating Officer, LA Metro
- Steve Young, Vice President of Technology & Innovation, VIA Metropolitan Transit
Anyone interested in applying for next year’s TSE Program, or staying up to date on Eno’s other course offerings, can sign up for our course interest email list here.
March 21, 2023 | Karen Price
March 22, 2023 - The International Transportation Learning Center (ITLC) was established in 2001 to develop training and career ladder...
August 5, 2022 | Ethan McLeod
August 5, 2022 - States are connecting long-ignored rural areas and smaller locales with low cost, publicly overseen, multi-line services...
July 15, 2022 | Ethan McLeod
July 14, 2022 - The Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs held a hearing this week with FTA...
February 4, 2022 | Jonathan Hammond
On February 2, the House Subcommittee on Highways sand Transit held a hearing to explore the impact of AV deployment...
September 24, 2021 | Paul Lewis
September 24, 2021 - Experienced, empowered staff with strong oversight is associated with fewer project delays and thus significant time...
September 17, 2021 | Romic Aevaz
September 17, 2021 - Examples from abroad suggest that the U.S. does not face a binary choice between top-down planning...
July 30, 2021 | Romic Aevaz
July 30, 2021 - Eno’s newest report Saving Time and Making Cents: A Blueprint for Building Transit Better, is a...
February 5, 2021 | Hayley Burton
February 5, 2021 - A hearing before the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee held yesterday examined the continuing impact of...
September 25, 2020 | Madeline Gorman
September 25, 2020 - There has never been another year quite like this one. But through it all, core values...
May 15, 2020 | Jeff Davis
May 15, 2020 - The $3 trillion coronavirus bill that is up for a vote in the House of Representatives...
April 2, 2020 | Madeline Gorman
April 2, 2020 - The CARES Act signed into law on March 27 provides $25B in necessary funding for transit...
October 25, 2019 | Robert Puentes
October 25, 2019 - A recent story out of Denver shows that the regional transportation agency is being forced to...