The Eno Center for Transportation (Eno) is seeking a Program and Events Coordinator to help with the execution of a wide range of programs, events, and courses. The Program and Events Coordinator will report to the Director of the Center for Transportation Leadership (CTL) and has primary responsibility for the production and coordination of materials and participants for Eno meetings, professional development courses, and events. The coordinator will manage course application processes and student assessments of Eno courses, as well as execute strategies for CTL alumni engagement. Position responsibilities also include: managing of on-site course and event logistics, and providing support services to groups with diverse participants. The successful candidate may also participate in marketing, social media, and development (fundraising) efforts.
List of Duties and Responsibilities
- Produce materials for Eno courses, events and meetings
- Work with course facilitators on course planning
- Manage pre-course assessment process
- Format and assemble collateral materials
- Fulfill tasks and anticipate needs as the on-site coordinator of Eno events
- Execute CTL alumni strategy and maintain its database
- Manage application processes and course materials
- Collect program applications and maintain participant database
- Manage student assessment process and coaching sessions
- Provide general support on Eno projects as needed
Interested applicants should send their cover letter and resume to Alisha Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eno is an independent, non-partisan think-tank that shapes public debate on critical multimodal transportation issues and builds an innovative network of transportation professionals. Your membership and donations helps support the independent analysis and research you depend on.
See What’s Coming Up at Eno
Visit our event page to see a list of current and past professional development programs, webinars, and more.