PROGRAM CANCELLATION AND TRANSFERS
- All cancellations must be made in writing. Should the event be cancelled by force majeure, Eno is not responsible for any penalty incurred as a result of purchasing a non-refundable travel ticket or related travel/personal costs.
- Confirmed registrants may cancel and receive a full refund (minus a $250 administrative fee) up to 30 business days before the program.
- If you find that you are unable to attend, and it is less than 30 business days before the program start date, you forfeit 50% of your tuition.
- If you find that you are unable to attend, and it is 10 business days or less before the program start date, you forfeit your entire tuition.
- If you find that you are unable to attend, and it is more than 30 business days before the program start date, you may be able to transfer your paid registration to an alternate applicant to attend a similar program in your place pending application approval by and at the discretion of Eno.
- Approved transfers are permitted one time only within the calendar year.
For more information on Eno Center for Transportation cancellation policies, contact the Professional Development Team at PDPSupport@enotrans.org.
Eno is an independent, non-partisan think-tank that shapes public debate on critical multimodal transportation issues and builds an innovative network of transportation professionals. Your membership and donations helps support the independent analysis and research you depend on.
See What’s Coming Up at Eno
Visit our event page to see a list of current and past professional development programs, webinars, and more.