Eno Welcomes New Advisors and Regents
January 29, 2020|Karen Price
The Eno Center for Transportation announces the appointment of a new slate of members for its Board of Advisors and its Board of Regents.
Eno’s Board of Advisors provide valuable expertise on critical and emerging topics in transportation, assist in finding new fields deserving attention by Eno, contribute to Eno research initiatives, and assist with disseminating analyses and publications. The new slate of Advisors includes:
- Shailen P. Bhatt, President and CEO, Intelligent Transportation Society of America (ITS America)
- Emily Feenstra, Managing Director of Government Relations and Infrastructure Initiatives, American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- Kate Fox Wood, Director, Government Relations and AEMPAC at Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM)
- Christopher Pangilinan, PE, Head of Global Policy for Public Transportation, Uber
- Michael Smythers, Vice President of Federal Government Affairs, BNSF Railway
- H. A. “Burt” Tasaico, P.E., Director of Strategic Initiatives and Program Support, North Carolina Dept. of Transportation (NCDOT)
- Maggie Walsh, Vice President and Strategic Pursuits Leader for the Transportation Business Group, HDR
- Nicole Young, Vice President, Government Operations, Commercial Aviation and Transportation, The Boeing Company
“Eno is very excited to welcome the new Advisors and look forward to working with them on critical and emerging issues in transportation,” says Eno President and CEO Robert Puentes. “At Eno, we believe collaboration with a diversified group of Advisors makes our work more powerful, credible, and effective.”
Eno also welcomes a new slate of members for its Board of Regents. Eno’s Board of Regents supports the educational and professional development programs, including selecting the Future Leaders Development Conference Fellows, offering advice and guidance on program development, and providing leadership for the Eno Alumni Association. The new slate of Regents includes:
- Asha Weinstein Agrawal, Director, Mineta Transportation Institute (MTI) National Transportation Finance Center
- Rhonda Allen, Director of Executive Strategy, Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA)
- Anthony Barnes, Chief Operating Officer, Airport Minority Advisory Council
- Jonathan Church, Project Manager, McMahon Associates
- Jennifer Dill, Director of the Transportation Research and Education Center (TREC) at Portland State University
- Steven Polunsky, Director of the Transportation Policy Research Center, University of Alabama
- Billy Terry, Director, National Transit Institute (NTI)
“The new slate of Regents shares Eno’s commitment to creative and visionary leadership in the transportation sector,” says Puentes. “Their expertise will help us continue to provide high-quality programs to advance the workforce and meet the needs of an evolving transportation industry.”
They join other distinguished leaders from across the transportation field currently serving on Eno’s Board of Advisors and Board of Regents. For a full list of all members, visit Our Boards page.
Eno is an independent, non-partisan think-tank that shapes public debate on critical multimodal transportation issues and builds an innovative network of transportation professionals. The leader in our field for nearly a century, government and industry leaders rely on Eno for timely research and an independent voice on policy issues. Our professional development programs strengthen the leadership and practical skills of transportation professionals across the industry.
February 3, 2023 | Karen Price
January 26, 2023 - And on Wednesday, January 11th, we closed out our Centennial Celebration with the return of our...
June 24, 2022 | Jonathan Hammond
June 24, 2022 - The Eno Center for Transportation has selected Ethan McLeod as our 2022 Thomas J. O’Bryant Fellow....
April 22, 2022 | Jonathan Hammond
April 22, 2022 - The Eno Center for Transportation announces the appointment of a new slate of members to its...
July 16, 2021 | Karen Price
For this contest, the theme is Coming Out of the Crisis: A Look Past the Pandemic. We are looking for...
April 30, 2021 | Robert Puentes
April 30, 2021 - This month, two stellar professionals were appointed to the top leadership position at transportation agencies in...
April 15, 2021 | Robert Puentes
April 15, 2021 - The transportation world lost one of its most distinguished and impactful voices this week with the...
April 2, 2021 | Diane Woodend Jones, Lillian Borrone
April 2, 2021 - For 100 years, Eno has been at the forefront of policy and practice in the transportation...
April 2, 2021 | Madeline Gorman
April 2, 2021 - The Eno Center for Transportation is pleased to announce the appointment of Jannet Walker-Ford to its...
January 15, 2021 | Brianne Eby
January 15, 2021 - Eno was recently awarded a research grant for the Transportation Research Board’s Transit Cooperative Research Program...
June 12, 2020 | Robert Puentes
June 12, 2020 - In special recognition and appreciation of distinguished service, earlier this month the Eno Center for Transportation's...
June 11, 2020 | Madeline Gorman
June 12, 2020 - The Eno Center for Transportation has selected Katherine Idziorek as our 2020 Thomas J. O'Bryant Fellow...
May 15, 2020 | Madeline Gorman
The Eno Center for Transportation is pleased to announce the appointment of Karen Rae, currently Senior Strategic Advisor for STV,...