Congratulations, You’ve Been Accepted to TSE!
Congratulations on your acceptance to Eno’s 2021 Transportation Senior Executive Program! Complete the two steps below to confirm your attendance.
Step 1: Secure your seat. To confirm your attendance in the program, please follow the link below to complete the online registration form. Note: you are not considered enrolled in the program until you complete the online registration. Registration needs to be completed by May 12, 2021.
Step 2: Pay program tuition. At the end of the registration form, you have the option to pay your program tuition by credit card or by requesting an invoice. If you request an invoice, payment is due 30 days prior to the first day of the scheduled program session. Your seat is not guaranteed until you have registered and paid. Please read Eno’s Program Cancellation and Transfer Policy below for more information.
Program and Cancellation and Transfers
- All cancellations must be made in writing. Should the event be cancelled by force majeure, Eno is not responsible for any penalty incurred as a result of purchasing a non-refundable travel ticket or related travel/personal costs.
- Confirmed registrants may cancel and receive a full refund (minus a $250 administrative fee) up to 30 business days before the program.
- If you find that you are unable to attend, and it is less than 30 business days before the program start date, you forfeit 50% of your tuition.
- If you find that you are unable to attend, and it is 10 business days or less before the program start date, you forfeit your entire tuition.
- If you find that you are unable to attend, and it is more than 30 business days before the program start date, you may be able to transfer your paid registration to an alternate applicant to attend a similar program in your place pending application approval by and at the discretion of Eno.
- Approved transfers are permitted one time only within the calendar year.
For more information on Eno Center for Transportation cancellation policies, please email email@example.com or call 202-879-4700.