This page is currently under construction. For questions, please contact email@example.com.
Welcome to the Facilitator Resource Center, your go-to resource for program week information, templates, and resources to help you support your cohort.
Eno Week Information
This year’s program will be held virtually.
For planning purposes, we will begin on Monday, April 19th at 12pm EST/9am PST and end on Thursday, April 22nd at 5pm EST/2pm PST.
Cohort 1 Information
- LA Metro Week Resource Room
- CATS Weeks Resource Room
- WMATA Week Resource Room
- Valley Metro Week Resource Room
- Cohort 1 Bio Book
- Cohort 1 Participant Info Matrix
Cohort 1 Evaluations
Cohort 2 Information
- Sound Transit Week Resource Room
- Port Authority of Allegheny County Resource Room
- MARTA Week Resource Room
- DART Week Resource Room
- Cohort 2 Bio Book
- Cohort 2 Participant Info Matrix
Cohort 2 Evaluations
Upload Presentation Files
Upload your presentation files to the 2021 Eno/MAX dropbox to be posted on the student resource center.
- Name each file with agency name and name of presentation.
- Drag and drop or upload via selecting files to the Dropbox file request.
- Files will be automatically deposited into the proper folder for field staff to post on student resource center
Upload Presentations Here
Facilitator Manual Includes:
- MAX Style Guide, Logos, & Templates
- Speaker Information and Tips
- Program Templates and Resources (Welcome Packet Handout Checklist, Facilitator Checklist, etc.)
- Sample Materials
- Promotional Materials
Business Project Resource Center
Visit the Business Project Resource Center for resources to help you and your cohort throughout the life of your projects, including:
- Business project process map
- Business project form